- Velocity Hardware
- Welcome to Velocity Host 2021
- Velocity Digital
- Velocity Solutions
- Velocity Hosting
- Is it time to find a new Managed Service Provider?
- Managed IT Services & Support
- WordPress Web Hosting in Australia – Why it’s essential
- Managed WordPress Hosting Australia
- Can your business be successful without social media?
- Cheap Email Hosting
- Should you make your business virtual in 2022?
- Spectre And Meltdown Security Vulnerabilities
- More on Spectre and Meltdown Security
- Cloud Strategy – Private Cloud
- Does your business provide a flexible environment for staff to work remotely when needed?
- Alternatives to Microsoft Office 365
- Free your data with FreeNAS (now TrueNAS) backup
- Shared Hosting Free SSL Certificates
- Tips to grow your business in the Cloud
- SEO vs SEM what’s the difference?
- Almost Everything You Need to Know about SSL Certificates – a Beginner’s Guide
- Six Reasons Why Local Australian Web Hosting With a Reputable Provider Will Deliver the Best Return on Investment
- Best eCommerce platforms in Australia for business in 2022
- Why increasing website speed is your key to getting visitors, and making Google fall in love with you
- A blog on how to start a blog
- The evolution of copywriting
- How Bad SEO Can Cost You Your Business
- Is the Quality of Your Content Affecting Your Google Ranking?
- Why you need a Google My Business listing
- How to choose the best Email provider in Australia
- Google Search Alternatives
- 6 Killer Reasons Why You Should Make The Switch to eOS
- Benefits of Creating a Professional Business Email Address in Australia
- Let’s discuss Odoo Discuss
- Is Nextcloud the Best Zoom Alternative in 2021?
- Introduction to Odoo – the best Enterprise Resource Planning software?
- Odoo Open Source CRM
- Odoo Email Marketing
- SMS Marketing with Odoo
- Customer collaboration with Odoo
- Odoo Community vs Enterprise
- Why Open Source Is Good For Business
Reading Time: 5 minutes Feeling unappreciated is the number 1 reason customers switch to a different product or service. Outstanding customer service has never been more critical, especially during COVID-19. If anything, the pandemic has raised customer expectations. Gartner predicted in 2014 that 89% of businesses would start competing on the quality of their…Read More
Reading Time: 6 minutes What are Managed Services? Glad you asked. Managed services are classified as ongoing support provided by an external IT provider. Many Managed Service Providers (MSP) charge a minimum monthly cost for a set number of hours each month which can increase depending on the level of support needed and hours…Read More
Reading Time: 6 minutes What is Web Hosting? The short version – Web hosting is a service provided by a hosting provider that allows businesses or individuals to publish their website and content on the internet. Many content management systems (like Wix & Squarespace) provide their own managed hosting services, while the likes of…Read More
Reading Time: 5 minutes As of 2021, WordPress powers 39.6% of the internet and is the most popular platform for building websites in the world. Major brands such as Mercedes-Benz and The Walt Disney Company are using WordPress to run their websites. Don’t let these prestigious companies scare you off. Yes, WordPress can build…Read More
Reading Time: 4 minutes 3.96 billion people use social media. That’s over 50% of the world’s population (https://backlinko.com/social-media-users). Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram produce the same dopamine-inducing effects caused by recreational drugs and gambling. If you scroll through Facebook or Instagram, it is one artificially staged illusion after another. Users are not…Read More