WHMCS was first launched back in 2005 with the aim to try and combine billing and support into a single package. Initially designed to work only with cPanel/WHM (hence the WHM part of our name), WHMCS quickly gained popularity as people saw the benefits of having everything integrated, and soon expanded to support other control panels and services.
6 years later, and today WHMCS is one of the most popular billing & support solutions with web hosts and developers. This is thanks in part to our strong commitment to development, always improving and innovating, staying up to date with the latest web hosting technologies and keeping up to date & reliable integrations with all the leading services & providers web hosts use, but also because we combine our product with high quality service and support available around the clock.
- WHMCS is a privately owned company based in the UK
- WHMCS has customers in over 130 countries world-wide
- We continuously develop & improve WHMCS, and release frequent updates
- We listen to customers and develop & improve based on the feedback and requests submitted on our forums
- We offer customisation services to tailor WHMCS to specific needs
- We back our product with industry leading support services
- We have a strong and constantly growing community of both users and developers
- WHMCS is no longer limited to just web hosting, and we have an increasing number of users using it for other purposes